September 06th, 2021
At Alert Level 2, while there is low risk of community transmission, there are still a number of health requirements we need to follow. School will remain closed on Wednesday in order for staff to prepare for a shift to Level 2. To accomplish these tasks properly, we can only provide provision for the students who were enrolled in Alert Level 3 bubbles. Unfortunately, we are at our capacity for children in Alert Level 3 and are unable to accept any other children until Thursday.
There will be no distance learning email sent out tomorrow morning. Children can choose activities from previous sheets.
Please do continue to monitor your own health and do not send your child to school if they are unwell. We will be following all recommendations from public health experts. This means we will regularly clean and disinfect high touch surfaces, encourage frequent hand washing and remind everyone to cough/sneeze into their elbow.
Face coverings are not required to be worn in schools. The decision to wear a face mask in schools is a personal choice and that decision will be respected. If you do wish your child to wear a face mask, please ensure they know how to remove and wear it safely.
We are really looking forward to seeing all students back on-site on Thursday 9th September unless they have a heatlh condition that requires them to self isolate.
Staff will have ensured that the school is completely ready for Alert Level 2 restrictions. Please don't hesitate to contact your child's kaiako if you need any assistance.
Comments are closed.