September 07th, 2021
Afternoon, now that we are in Alert Level 2, here are the golden rules.
1. Everyone can go to school and must follow public health rules.
2. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app if you come on-site.
3. Face coverings are optional in schools.
4. Stay home if you’re sick and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 about getting a test.
5. Keep up those good hygiene habits: wash your hand regularly and thoroughly, cough and sneeze into your elbow.
6. Bring your own lunch and drink bottle.
See you all tomorrow!
Comments are closed.